Design & Planning
We bring your vision to life
Since 1992, Meeting Expectations has supported a wide spectrum of corporate, association, university and government programs. Our meeting design process explores your audiences’ perspectives and expectations, connects them to your overall message and delights them with lasting, memorable experiences that achieve your desired goals.
And like a well-conducted orchestra, we plan your meeting from beginning to end, making sure each element supports your goals. From initial venue selection, planning and sourcing, to sponsorship and floorplan development, content development and format, speaker and vendor management, registration, branding and marketing, to post-event analysis—we do it all.
Together, we can focus on matching your objectives with appropriate learning styles. Our education and program specialists can walk you through the process and deliver unique engagement techniques to propel the success of your program. As an extension of your own team, we manage timelines and milestones and you can trust us to deliver on all your conference goals.
- Creative content development solutions
- Interactive learning formats tailored to your meeting objectives and audience
- Precise project management and effective communication ensure progress toward meeting your objectives
- Development and management of your event budget and master timeline
- Coordination of the many components of your event from start to finish: venue selection, hotel logistics, registration, attendee communications, exhibitors and sponsors, speakers, technology, networking, on-site meeting management and more
- Vendor RFP development and proposal review to ensure that you are receiving the best value for your event investment
- Monitoring and measurement to identify potential improvement opportunities